We are Certified Acceptance Agents (CAAs) and can guide you through the ITIN number application or ITIN renewal process. An ITIN will serve as your identification number for filing your taxes.
- A complete IRS Form W-7
- Your Passport OR two (2) of the following documents: (including at least one proving identification with photo and one proving foreign status from your country):
- National Identification Document (this must be current, and include your name, photo, address, date of birth, and expiration date)
- U.S. driver's license
- Foreign driver's license
- Birth Certificate (required for a dependent unless a passport is being submitted and the passport has a date of entry into the U.S.)
- U.S. State I.D.
- Foreign Voter's Registration card
- Visa issued by the Department of State
- U.S Military ID card
- Foreign Military ID card
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services photo I.D.
- Medical (for dependents under age 6 only)
- School records (for dependents who are students under age 18 only)