1510 Metropolitan Ave, Bronx, NY 10462

ITIN Application

We are Certified Acceptance Agents (CAAs) and can guide you through the ITIN number application or ITIN renewal process. An ITIN will serve as your identification number for filing your taxes.

Required Documents

  • A complete IRS Form W-7
  • Your Passport OR two (2) of the following documents: (including at least one proving identification with photo and one proving foreign status from your country):
    • National Identification Document (this must be current, and include your name, photo, address, date of birth, and expiration date)
    • U.S. driver's license
    • Foreign driver's license
    • Birth Certificate (required for a dependent unless a passport is being submitted and the passport has a date of entry into the U.S.)
    • U.S. State I.D.
    • Foreign Voter's Registration card
    • Visa issued by the Department of State
    • U.S Military ID card
    • Foreign Military ID card
    • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services photo I.D.
    • Medical (for dependents under age 6 only)
    • School records (for dependents who are students under age 18 only)